Introduction to Rapid Improvement Model Web-Based Training
Path to Performance
Levels 1, 2
The Rapid Improvement Model is a way for your team to quickly identify, test and implement performance improvement ideas of the unit-based team.
Who Should Attend
Job categories who should take this class are labor and management members of a unit-based team.
- Labor Management Partnership Orientation (LMPO)
- This should not be your only exposure to learning Rapid Improvement Model
Course Outline and Objectives
- Learn the three questions a team needs to be able to answer to begin rapid improvement
Plan, Do, Study, Act Cycle
- How to stay on track when testing new ideas and get the most out of a small test of change
- Help a team work through the three questions to begin rapid improvement and their first test of change
(knowledge, skills, attitudes)
- Know the important terms of rapid improvement